The modern kitchen ergonomics allows you to make the most efficient use of your kitchen space. Its important to pay some attention to the way your kitchen is designed, to optimize your movements and minimize the stress put on our body while performing everyday kitchen activities.
1) Plain Steel BasketsBaskets are used for storage and are a must for every modular kitchen. Ranging from different kinds and available in different sizes you can choose the ones you find useful for your purpose. These are available in different heights and widths to use for different purposes. Also keep in mind the weight you plan to put on them as all come with the supported amount of weight indicated on the sticker. Costs range from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3000
2) Thali Steel BasketsThese are specifically designed to hold thalis and plates. Again they are available in various sizes. Costs range from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 4000
3) Cutlery BasketsThese baskets consists of in built thin adjustable steel wires which are useful to store small accessories like spoons, knives and forks.. Costs range from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2500
4) Bottle UnitsThese are useful to keep bottles of sauce, pickles etc Again a must have for a kitchen. Costs range from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 4000
5) Dish Drainer SetAs the name says useful for drying out dishes. A tray is provided at the bottom to collect the water. Costs range from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000
6) Under Sink UnitsIf you plan to organize even the sink area which usually ends up quite messy with the detergent, scrub, etc this might come in handy. Costs range from Rs. 2500 to Rs. 3500
7) Tandem BoxesThese can be seen as better looking alternatives to small steel-wire baskets. They come in various forms with differing sides. Costs range from Rs. 2500 to Rs. 4500
8) Corner UnitsTo make better use of corners you can use corner units . Costs range from Rs. 25000 to Rs. 30000 and more
With the wide range of accessories it has become really difficult to choose, you can ask your interior expert to help you out.
Hope this article will help you in planning your home interiors project. If you have any doubts do leave them in comments and I will be glad to answer :)